- Minimum of 1-2 years SEO/SEM experience. (Must show proof of results)
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Candidates with developed “Personal Brands” will be prioritized
- Capable of using Excel, Gmail, Google Docs, etc.
- Willing to learn blog platforms such as WordPress.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Any knowledge of design (photoshop, InDesign, etc.) will be gladly welcomed.
- Must have training & education concepts well in mind
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Willing to speak and train people/organizations for social media
- Excellent organizational skills
What you'll do
You will be responsible for creating and implementing Google programs. Proficient in Google applications are preferred. You will compile research, efficiently and effectively develop and execute social and digital strategies on behalf of our clients that includes social advertising accounts. You will analyze & report on metrics across a variety of platforms for different client marketing initiatives. When need arises, you will manage advanced paid advertising campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn for several enterprise, and nationally known clients.