- University degree and excellent academic record preferably in the fields of computer science, media or marketing.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector (Will provide some training)
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Apps, G-Suite, Dropbox
What you'll do
You'll coordinate internal resources and third parties for a flawless project execution. You will ensure that all projects are delivered on-time with limits and budget.Develop and analyze project scopes and objectives. Manage schedules and cost.Help manage relationship with client and team. Performs risk management and create comprehensive project documentation.