- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in English and the local office language(s)
- Experience with social listening tools (e.g. NetBase, Sysomos, Brandwatch, etc.) and Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Data mining & analysis (SPSS and/or R)
- Experience with web, social and research data
- Must have training & education concepts well in mind
- Strong record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent organizational skills
What you'll do
Identifying and gathering relevant primary and secondary data is your role in the company. You should be able to make sense of data (business data, social data, web data, research or panel data). You synthesize the data into a new perspective, packaging insights into an understandable download for account and creative teams. Help establish measurement framework and KPIs and to turn data outputs to data-driven products.